Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday- May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013
Hi, it is Sunday and we go to church by 8:00 am but Elder Harris had to help set up chairs so we were there by 7:00 am.  We go to meetings until 11:00 then we usually are at sites by 12:30 pm.  Today we were on call so we got to do whatever we wanted to do.  We drove around and looked at places and I went over to Sister Bennett's place for she taught me how to crochet a collar for my pioneer dress.  It is going to look really cool.  
                                     This is the Ticket place to get your tickets for rides and plays.
Nauvoo Visiting Centeer- Later I worked at this place.
We also went to the Visitor Center and had a tour so we can see what we are doing on Monday, we hope. Then at 6:30 pm we had Zone Conference and was home by 8: 30 pm.  I'm tired and tomorrow I will put in some pictures.  Late, see ya tomorrow.  The Church is true and I love you. Sister Harris

1 comment: