Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Special Day

Wednesday- Oct. 30, 2013
Well, this week has certainly slowed down.  Monday and Tuesday we only had each day 34 people visit the Carthage Jail and Visitor Center.  Those who came it was fun to visit with them and where they were from. Monday I got a phone call and the man said he couldn't be here before we close at 5:00 pm.  So I told him to come on and I would wait and show him the Carthage Jail when he got here it was about 5:30 pm so my husband gave them the tour.  They were all Polygamist.  Elder Harris said their were two young girls about 16 years old traveling with women and these two men were the drivers.  I hope they felt the spirit that you feel in the Martyrdom room. I feel so sorry for those two girls. I'm sure they will be given to older men for their wives.

 Today we met a couple and her sister and family from Tooele.  He builds homes and I hope he will try to find Marshall Bellm.  He sent in a referral card about him, this is my first referral card,  and I hope he will use him to help do landscaping around the homes he builds, that is only my wish. I just love Marshall and wish he would have a desire to come back to church.  He was JB's best friend and was a GREAT Missionary.  Maybe he has already came back to church, I don't know. I just want to help everyone to be as happy as I am in the gospel.  The church is true and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment