Friday, April 12, 2013

My Circle of Friends, Let it Never Be Broken

April 12, 2013

With our morning instructor- Elder Lee and Sister Thurston both of our am and pm instructors are the coolest!!!



Left- Elder & Sister Harris, Elder & Sister Leavitt, middle-Sister Redd, Sister Dennis, 
back behind, Instructor- Elder Lee- married, and Sister Harding her husband is gone on this picture. 

Today is Friday, our teacher left us on such a spiritual high to end our training for the day. Those going to Nauvoo, Sister Redd, the Hardings, and Harrises.   Sister Dennis going to Albuquerque,  the Leavitt's- Willy's Handcart History Site.  At the end of the meeting Elder Leavitt ask me to sing a solo to close the meeting before we split up so I sang, " If the Savior Stood beside me." They all loved it and I had copies made of the song to give to them on Monday, April 15, 2013.  They are all so special to Elder & Sister Harris, Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment