Saturday, July 1, 2017

Two young women receiving their Endowments

Saturday- July 1, 2017

These two sisters were coming to the Monticello Temple to receive their Endowments at 10:15 am.  Rachel Ann Faulk 19 years old and Katey Nicholle Pugh 18 years old who was in the Blanding 2nd Ward.  Sister Faulk was getting married in  the Oakland California Temple on Aug. 12, 2017 and Sister Pugh was to be married in the Provo City Center Temple on July 7, 2017.  Rachel was so bubbly and excited and it just showed thru her eyes and face.  She was from Oakland, California and that is her temple.  It was so cool to give these two young women the instructions about the garments.  I thank my Heavenly Father often of the great blessing I receive when I am the one to give those instructions and pray that they will be respectful of wearing their garments.  Too many women are not wearing their garments night and day and I just hope and pray that I have touched their lives.  What a joy and peace I fill when I am serving in the temple.  Rachel will have to wait to give her new name to her husband to be and Katey gave her new name to her husband to be today because it was within 7 days.  Katey was quit nervous but Rachel was just taking it all in.  I hope I helped them to be relaxed and fill the spirit that is in the temple that they will always want to come back to the temple often.... I love the peace in the temples.  The session was very large today because of the many friends and family that came for these two young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment