Sunday, July 30, 2017

5th Sunday- 30 July 2017

Sunday-- 30th July 2017

Jim and I were the speakers on the combined 5th Sunday meeting in the 8th Ward.  Jim started then I told some experience I had with Family History and then he finished the meeting.  We were to talk about Family History and the Temples.  Jim said I did very well, I told my stories without reading anything and felt like the spirit helped me with my talk.  I am so thankful that the Lord is always with me in helping me when I need him.  I had displayed my three Geneology books that I made in 3 years.  I also displayed the Monticello Temple to set the mood.  I felt like the people in the ward were really interested in what we had to say.  The Lord helps me what to say and I am so humble that he loves me so much to help me when I need him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment