Monday, January 27, 2014

The end of the Month February

Thursday- Feb. 27, 2014
This was our Preparation Day so we try to go to the Nauvoo Temple and go shopping for food.  This is the day we clean the house but the day is over so quickly that sometimes I don't get all the washing done before we go to bed.  So you can see I am really behind in my blog but I'm trying to catch up.
    We also did our Rendezvous tonight.  I just did small parts because we had done Jed & Annie Monday night.

Friday- Feb. 28, 2014
I served at the John Taylor's Home with Sister Thurston.  She is new to me since I've been back in the sites.  She was so much fun and we really enjoyed doing tours in John Taylor's Home.  When we weren't busy we practiced our Clarinet Polka Dance.  It was fun and I learned it better.  We are doing this dance this summer in the Sunset program.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment