Thursday, February 27, 2014

The end of the month-Feb. 2014

Thursday- Feb. 27, 2014
Today is our Preparation Day so we try to go to the Nauvoo Temple.  We usually shop for food.  We try to clean the house and do our washing and then we are tired but we have to run and do Rendezvous tonight.  So you can see I'm behind in my blogging.  I am trying to catch up on my journal in the blog.

Friday- Feb. 28, 2014
Today I served in the John Taylor's home.  I served with a new sister since I have moved back in Nauvoo, Sister Thurston.  We had so much fun serving together and sharing the tours.  When we weren't busy we practiced our Clarinet polka and I finally learned how it goes. Elder Harris and I will be doing the Clarinet Polka this summer in "Sunset by the Mississippi."  I just love John Taylor's home so it was a great-------- day.

No comments:

Post a Comment