Saturday, July 28, 2018

8th ward member receiving her Endowment-yippy

Saturday-- 28 July 2018- 3:15 PM

Cassidy Johnson came today to receive her own Endowment and she is in our 8th ward that we are in now.  I was surprised because I didn't know that she hadn't been to the temple yet.   She was so trilled to see me and said she relaxed because she knew me.  Her mother was there and all her sisters which was fun for me because I knew them all.   Cassidy's husband didn't want to receive his Endowments yet but I hope he will later.  He is coming to church better and she just glows.  She is a great example for her family and will help her husband so they can be sealed someday.  I was so happy that she was on my shift and that I had the great opportunity to talk to her about the temple garments. These special moments just keep coming I am so blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment