Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Special Tender Moment- 15 Aug. 2018

Wednesday- 15 August 2018

I was driving by myself because Jim went to the Monticello Utah Temple Presidency Meeting from the farm at Dodge.  As I was driving to Monticello I was at the top of Devils Canyon and the light came on and said "Low Gas Level", Oh why don't I remember to look at my gas when I leave home I thought. I thought I'm don't going to make it to Monticello because I'm out of gas so I started to praying " please help me Father to get to Monticello and not run out of gas".  Just shortly after I prayed out loud the gas register went half way up between the fourth of a tank and empty.  The message that said I was out of gas was all gone in the front and on the radio spot.  So I drove all the way to Monticello not wearing if I would make it or not but when I got to the block I turn on that takes me to the school which is close to the temple the gas register dropped to empty and I knew the Lord had helped me once again with His tender mercies.  I thank my Heavenly Father for helping me to arrive to my Presidency Meeting safe and I was able to get gas after my meeting and everything was OK!!!  I shared this experience with the Ordinence Workers in my meeting because I wanted them to know the Lord does help us when we humbly ask Him.  We all had a good cry with the spirit close to us all.  It is so wonderful to have spirit to spirit in the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment