Friday, July 20, 2018

Carol Richmond's son (chase) Temple Sealing

Friday- 20 July 2018

Chase Tyrell Richmond and Mikaila Jean Palmer were sealed in the Monticello Utah Temple today.  Mikaila had received her own Endowments Thursday Night, 19 July 2018.  She is a darling happy young woman and a joy to be around.  It was so fun to take her to the Brides Room for her to hang her wedding dress up and to get ready in her temple dress to be married.  Her mother(Stormy) was with her and Mikaila seemed so clam which brides are usually nervous at their wedding.  Chase is from my old 2nd ward and I have watched him grow up and he is a very chose young man.  Their wedding reception was this same night in the Palmer's yard.  I was surprised how nice it was and so impressed how he has his sprinkler system set up so cool.  I told Jim we need to do something like that so we aren't so busy watering every thing by hand everyday.  It takes us about 2 hours to do our watering.  They are a darling couple and so happy it was on our shift, Friday- July 20th, 2018. Stormy was so nice to tell me how much they enjoyed me at the temple.  I know the Lord helps me all the time to help the young woman feel comfortable in the temple.  This is such a blessing in my life to serve in the Monticello Utah Temple.  Jed Lyman was the sealer and he always does a beautiful job with a very strong spirit with him.  They had most the men standing behind their wives and was so full that President Harris and I didn't go in to the sealing.

This same day Oren Harrison Yant received his own Endowments at 12:15 session and President Harris helped him with the talk about the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment