Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Special Young Lady from Blanding

Tuesday-- 5 December 2017-- 7:15 pm

Megan Tyler Grover came this day to receive her own Endowment.  I had the great opportunity to give her instruction on wearing the garments.  She is a Beautiful young women inside and outside.  She was at this time in the Taylorsville YSA 3rd Ward, Tayorsville Utah YSA Stake.  I was so pleased that she came back home to receive her own Endowment in the Monticello Utah Temple.  In our temple we can be one on one and those who receive their own Endowment get the role treatment.  I was so happy that she came on my shift, I knew her parents so well.  She certainly was well prepared to enter the temple with the glow in her eyes and the peaceful look she had in her face. These moments are worth the many hours we serve in the Temple, love the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment