Saturday, December 9, 2017

President and Sister Livingston covered for us this Saturday

Saturday-- December 9, 2017

The Livingston's cover this day for us because it was my big family Christmas Party that we were in charge of.  At the 10:15 am session their were Three people receiving their own Endowment.  First- Relinda Lee Tom and Second- Steven Donald Jaime and 3rd- Tina  Ryan Montgomery.    Steven and Tina would be sealed at 12:00 pm right after the session.  Their was a Sealing at 10:00 am who were Simon and Leslie Weber and their two daughters were sealed to them.   It's always special to see children being sealed to their parents.   I felt a little bad I wasn't there to see this special moment but time goes on.  We really appreciated the Livingston's working for us so we could go up to Benjamin my home town where I was raised.   At the 3:15 session they had another own Endowment- Cheryl Rae Kay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment