Saturday, December 16, 2017

Another special Saturday

Saturday--  16 December 2017

At 8:00 am Krista Grover ( another child in the Grover family) received her own Endowment this day.   I had the great opportunity to give her the instruction on wearing the garment.  She was so thrilled to be in the temple and I was thrilled she was their on my shift.  She certainly brought the spirit with her and was well prepared to receive her own Endowment.  We also had a sealing at 10:15- Andrew Lindbloom and Melissa Mahon.  Then at 1:00 pm we had another own Endowment- Brenda Kerr and I got the opportunity to give her the instructions on wearing the garment since the Yarbrough's were doing their prayer meeting at 12:00 pm.  I just can't believe we are in our third year and in November will be done with our three year calling.  I love serving and helping with own Endowments and feeling their spirits and the love that they have for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  Happy Days!!!!

Beverly Harris
(Assistant Matron of the Monticello Temple)

No comments:

Post a Comment