Friday, September 7, 2018

Another couple special day-

Friday- 7 September 2018

This couple was married civilly and would be sealed in a few weeks at the Provo City Temple but they came to the Monticello Utah Temple to receive their Endowments.  The girl, Makynna Adams was raised in the Second Ward in Blanding, Utah and I knew her when she was a young women.  I was thrilled she came on my shift to receive her own Endowments.  Her husband Hayden Hurst Black I knew his parents very well and it was such a joy to see them all in the temple this day.  They would be on the session at 7:15 pm. I really enjoyed giving Makynna the Endowment Instructions and to feel the joy in her heart that this was really happening. They are both 26 years old and didn't have any children yet. When we are finished with this calling the own Endowments will be the thing I will miss the most and helping with the couple sealings and children being sealed to their parents. O! what a joy it is to see Families can be together forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment