Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Special Sealing today- 17 April 2018

Tuesday- 17 April 2018

Vera Jean Gilbreath came to the Monticello Temple today to be sealed to her parents.   She is 75 years old and her sister and her husband came to be the proxy for the parents in this sealing.  Her sister(which I don't know her name) and her husband's recommends were expired.  So my husband, 2nd councilor in the Temple Presidency went and called the Temple President, President Livingston and ask him what he should do.  He told my husband to let them go in and watch but couldn't do any ordinances.  So I was asked to be proxy for her mother.  I was thrilled and when I told her that her sister could come in and watch the sealing she just cried and cried so I cried with her and told her I would be her mother.  It was a beautiful sealing and she and I cried and the spirit of her parents were there.   She wanted the sealing this day because it was her Dad's Birthday today, he would be 109 years old.  Vera Jean Gilbreath was sealed to her father, Douglas Lane Gilbreath (Deceased) and her mother Opal Ellen Close (Deceased).  Then her sister said we will sit outside and wait for you while you go sit in the Celestral Room for awhile.  I went with her and she cried and cried and I know she felt her parents by her side.  What a wonderful day at the Temple I thank my Heavenly Father for these special moments in the Temple. Vera Jean was the last child to be sealed to her parents, now all the children are sealed to the parents, the other sister was sealed last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment