Thursday, October 5, 2017

Elder Joseph W. Sitati- Visits the Monticello Utah Temple

5 October 2017

A General Authority Elder Joseph W. Sitati visits the temple for 3 days.  He arrives the night before and stays in the Temple Presidents home, October 4, 2017.  On Thursday October 5, 2017 the meetings start for President James J. Harris at 8:30 am to 10:00 am.  We broke for lunch about 1:00 pm, the matron and assistant matrons had prepare the meal but Elder Sitati was fasting for some family problems so we ate without him while he went into the bedroom.   We started our next meeting with all the presidency there at 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm then at 4:00 he met with the matron and assistant matrons alone until 5:30 pm.  I was nervous but he made us all feel very released.  He was a very tall and black man.   He had an accent and was very hard to understand what he was asking of us.  He certainly had the spirit with him and we had a wonderful day with Elder Sitati.

6 October 2017

The next day we had interviews alone with Elder Joseph W. Sitati at 8:00 am to 10:00 am.   He ask me questions about my husband and his health and I told him that he just had blood work done and he was doing really good with his diabetes.  I was very frightened and I told him I couldn't understand what questions he was asking of me so he spoke slower and louder so I could hear him.  I am sure he wanted to know how well we got along with all the presidency and how the temple work was going.
Then at 10:30 am to 12:30 pm he observed the ordinances.  He went on a session, watched male initorary, observed sealings.    Then we went to lunch and Elder Sitati ate with us this day.   At 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm he met with Stake Presidencies and Sealers.  At 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm Elder  Sitati and President Livingston had their last meeting together.  At 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm was our Presidency closing meeting. It was wonderful to be in the presents of a General Authority Elder Joseph W. Sitati.  I got so I could understand him better when I paid attention, he was truly a spiritual man.   Loves these special days.

No comments:

Post a Comment