Saturday, August 19, 2017

Another own Endowment!

Saturday- 19 August 2017,

At 1:00 pm Betty Jo Morris was so much fun. We laugh how all of my family had Jo in the middle of their name. Kisti-Jo, Charity Jo, Loni Jo, my husband Jim Joe and our son is called JB, Joe, Joseph what ever you want to call him.  Anyway we bonded that afternoon and she just lite up in her eyes.  She wasn't afraid at all just ready to take in the spirit that is in the temples.  She came from Logan because she wanted  the one on one experience.  I was greatful that I got to be with her in the afternoon that day.  Sister Livingston gave her the own Endowment Instruction while I did my prayer meeting before  the 1:00 pm session. I went into the Brides room to meet her and she was such a delight to be around.  I love serving in the first small temple, Monticello Utah Temple so many special spiritual experiences.
         We also at the 3:15 pm session was a young man receiving his own Endowment and he was probably 6 to 7 feet tall.  He was such a handsome young missionary to leave in a week or so.   His name was Carson Robert Duncan.  The world has so many wonderful young men and young women going out into the world to build His kingdom.  Happy Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment