Saturday, May 6, 2017

Special Experience with Adella Keith

Saturday- 6 May 2017- Adella Mae Tsosie

Adella Tsosie Keith, a Native American came into the Monticello Utah Temple and ask President Harris if his wife Beverly would be proxy for her mother(Zonnie Whitesinger- deceased & father- John Tsosie- deceased) when she would be sealed to her parents today.  President Harris found me and I was so honored she ask me of course I said yes.  Adella first started learning how to do Genealogy in 2012 when I was in charge of the Family History Center.  We were called on a Mission to Nauvoo so I didn't hear any more how things were going with her Genealogy until that day I saw her in the temple.  I was so happy to see Adella doing Temple work for her family members. When we were in the Sealing Room and I knelt at the altar as proxy for Adella's mother and Adella's hand was on top of mine I felt real joy to know that Adella was being sealed for time and all eternity to her parents and what an honor that she ask me. Since I have moved in our new home I am in the Eighth Ward in Blanding, Utah and Adella is in my ward now, it is so fun to see her often at church and coming to do her family names in the temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment